Monday, September 8, 2014

Long time no see :)

I know..I know..I have been very inconsistent with posting on my blog.Mainly because I feel like I have nothing to say that hasn't already been said before and also because I haven't really made anything that was so awesomely outstanding that I felt the need to share. But lately I have felt the tremendous desire to share anything and everything probably because I pretty much love looking at various random things and figure..hey..why not post some of my own randomness. So I was asked by one of my kids teachers to make their wedding favors.I was so happy and honored to have even been thought of and asked. The bride to be was very open to anything and just requested that whatever it was that it just be handmade. I took a great leap of faith and decided to make lollipops. I have never made any sort of hard candy before and while I consider myself to be quite the whiz around a kitchen I've never used my candy thermometer nor have I used lollipop molds. I didn't take photos of the process..but here's the end result..

The bride was so happy and to me that's all that matters...

0 comments: